Mages Land Company & Auction Service
Southern Minnesota’s Leading Auction & Real Estate Team Confidential, Courteous & Committed Agents, Auctioneers and Staff
Full Service Real Estate Brokerage and Auctioneer Service
Confidential, Courteous and Committed.
Check out our wide variety of properties including: Homes, Airbnb, Storage Units & Commercial Space.
Agents & Auctioneers
Meet our team with Over 150 years of combined experience.
We know farms and farmland better than anyone else in Southern Minnesota!
Questions about Auctions & Real Estate
Avoid surprises and stress. We have the answers for you!
"We were very happy with Mages Land Co & Auction Service from the first contact to completion! Matt and the crew were professional, helpful & efficient."
"We've never had to chose an auction company before, but since we live in Winthrop, we chose Mages. Lucky for us, it could not have turned out any better. They did an excellent job marketing the auction which was evident by the amount of information packets that were requested. The thing that impressed me the most was how quickly Matt go back to us."
"Our auction brought back many memories from the past when Larry Mages and John Goelz did our parish auctions. The service we received was excellent. The staff was helpful, patient & courteous to our members and the public. We definitely recommend Mages, the online auction turned out better than we had envisioned! Thank you for everything!"
Our Lady of Victory School
"We always knew we would have Mages Land Co for our machinery/retirement auction. Your company stands out as professional, family and community focused. you fulfilled all our needs and more including the broad forms of advertising, detailed posters & set-up before the auction. Thank you to all of your staff!"
"John Goelz has auctioneered the Our Lady of Victory Parish Auction for many years. I would recommend you to family and friends. You were very courteous, professional and helpful throughout the auction process."
"Everyone from Mages was at our auction to support us during the sale and made it a great sale. They all took sincere vested interest to make the sale of the farm successful! Love that every employee is very happy and positive. We wouldn't choose any other and we would recommend Mages Land Co & Auction Service to everyone."
Duane & Mary Havemeier
- "We have used Mages Land Company in the past and we are good friends with Joe Maidl. We were very pleased with the service. Everyone was kind & professional. I always recommend Mages Auction Service whenever I get the opportunity."
- "I heard about Mages Land Company from friends. People had good results when trying to sell property so I decided to give them a try. We had good service and would recommend them to family & friends."
- "We heard about Mages Land Company & Auction Service through the newspapers and had worked with them when we sold our shed. We received great service and would recommend them to family and friends. I can’t think of anything they could have done to help us more!"
- "We heard positive comments about Mages Land Company from neighbors in rural Courtland and that made helped make our decision to go with their company. Our service was very good and I would recommend them. We were very pleased with the outcome of our auction!."
"Good ideas, fast service, compassionate help! Our realtor was knowledgeable and confident in her services!"
James & Diane
"They always returned calls with answers to any questions I had. Very polite and courteous. They made sure I knew how things were progressing through the entire process."
- “Never having gone through something like this, you and your staff made it so easy and were actually fun to work with. You took time to answer any questions I had. I would highly recommend Mages Land Co & Auction Service to anyone.”
- “Deb was amazing! She was helpful at every step of the process.”
Kelsey & Cody Rose
- “There were many things beyond just finding the right home that Matt reached out & stretched far beyond to help make this move a reality.”
“I really like them and would recommend them in the future. Everyone was very friendly and always returned our calls and answered our questions.”
The potential candidate must have 2+ years of education or experience with any of the following: marketing, auctions, real estate, business management, or agriculture.
Duties of this role will include:
· Design, budget and implement marketing plans
· Maintain websites & social media accounts
· Work independently and prioritize tasks
· Work auctions, help set up auctions & clean outs
· Work well with a team, clients and the general public
· Microsoft Excel, Publisher, Word and Adobe Photoshop
· Some benefits & flexibility with schedule
If interested in applying for this full time position, please contact Matt Mages at 507-276-7002
For over 30 years Mages Land Co & Auction Service has been dedicated to bringing you the most value while providing exceptional service throughout Southern Minnesota.
Always Innovating — We strive to bring you the latest innovations and most updated strategies. The landscapes of real estate and auctioneering are ever-changing. To better your experience, we are committed to staying ahead of the industry!