60010 250th St
Gibbon, MN 55335
Country living at it’s best! This 4 bedroom, 2 bath home sits on a beautifully maintained yard while boasting main level laundry, updated interior and an open concept living room, dining room, kitchen. An oversized 2-stall heated garage sits just north of the home. There is also a 416 sqft heated recreation shed/workshop, a chicken coop and a play ground set.
Main Floor: Open concept living room, dining room and kitchen with hardwood laminate flooring. Bedroom with two closets and ceiling fan. Full bath with closet and linen storage. Front entry with closet. Laundry/office room.
Upper Level: Three bedrooms with closets and a full bath.
Basement: Utilities, storage and a second set of washer & dryer hookups.
Utilies: LP forced air heat, central air, reverse-osmosis system, electric water heater and owned softener.
Exterior: Vinyl siding, deck, well maintained yard, playground area and many shade trees. Permanent easement on driveway for grain bin and machine shed.
– 32’ x 32’ double oversized heated detached garage.
– 16’ x 26’ granary converted into a heated workshop & recreation space.
– 8’ x 13’ chicken coop shed.
– 12’ x 20’ open front livestock shed
– Quanset shed is not part of this property but is in an agreement with its owner to be used in trade of providing lawn care & driveway maintenance.
Listing Agent: Matt Mages 507-276-7002
Broker: Matt Mages 507-276-7002; Larry Mages 507-240-0030
Realtors: Joe Maidl 507-276-7749; Deb Fischer 507-240-0546;
Ed Mages 507-276-2976; Lynn Lodes 507-276-7039